PX24507 DMX Decoder
The PX24507 DMX Decoder is;a compact 3 channel LED dimmer. The unit converts DMX512/1990 signal into PWM dimming on 3 outputs,Ideal for RGB colour changing projects.
Manually addressable via DIP switches and through puts the DMX signal via RJ45 ports.
Specifications at a Glance
- 12-24 DC V Input
- 3 Channel Constant Voltage Output
- 5A/Channel Max.
- RJ45 DMX IN/OUT interface.
- DMX address can be set manually by dip‐switch
- Short circuit protection and over current
- IP 20 (installed within IP enclosures if using externally)
- 86mm x 54mm x 20mm